Grade 9-12 Return to School Information
Welcome Back! Beginning on Monday, November 2, we will move to our Blended Model of instruction for all students. Green and Gray students will attend classes on campus on assigned days, while Fully Remote students will continue to join classes remotely on WebEx.
Due to the shortened week next week Monday will be a Schedule B, Green Day for all students. All Green students will attend class on campus on Monday, while Gray and Remote students join from home on WebEx. All students and families should review the information below and check out this video to see some of the changes we have made in the building. Below is some key information:
- This message is going to all students, Green/Gray/Remote. To find your team check Skyward. Here are Instructions. Green/Gray assignments cannot be changed at this time. If you are interested in changing your student to full remote learning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November has several days off, so please follow the November Calendar. The schedule for each day is listed on the calendar.
- On days you are assigned to come to campus:
- Doors open at 8:15 AM, school starts at 8:35 (If you arrive before 8:15 AM, you will need to wait outside)
- The only entrances available for morning entry are Spartan Lobby doors, North Drive doors, and Fire Lane/Track door 6.
- All students coming on campus need to complete the Skyward Health Screening each morning before arrival.
- All students coming on campus will show their completed screening page from your iPad or phone and have your temperature taken.
- Masks are required at all times in the building. Masks must completely cover your nose and mouth. Neck gaiters and vented masks will not be allowed.
- Lockers will not be used this year, all students should plan on carrying their supplies.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Water bottle fillers are still available. Students may bring their own water bottles.
- Zero Hour will remain fully remote for semester 1.
We look forward to seeing all our students! And for your enjoyment here is a Welcome Back Video put together by some of your favorite English teachers and our Welcome Back Spirit Week sponsored by Student Council.
For more information please see our school website’s COVID Information page.