Stuff You Need to Know
Locker cleanout: Students your lockers must be cleaned out by this Friday (5/27). Anything left in your locker will be donated. Please write down locker combination. If you do not know the combination, you will have to purchase a new one. Any questions, see the dean’s office.
Need Service Hours? There are SO MANY opportunities happening over the summer!
- Help run activities at the Harnew Elementary Field Days
- Set up and provide water to walkers at the Blue Ribbon Walk or runners at the Lincoln Park Zoo “Run for the Zoo”
- Be a camp counselor for the St. Gerald summer camp or Oak Lawn Park District summer camp
- Wash cars for the JenCare Senior Center community car wash
- Help run activities at the St. Gerald Carnival
Information and sign-ups for these projects and more are available on the Service Learning Calendar.
Cafeteria – Just a reminder…. Please have your ID’s out and ready to scan when getting breakfast and lunch every day.
Tech Help -
If you’re having trouble logging into your classes or having any other tech issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for tech assistance. If possible, include a screen shot of your issue.