WORD OF THE WEEK:
PART OF SPEECH/DEFINITION:
ADJ.: 1. Done in a routine manner.
SENTENCE: That toothy smile was anything but perfunctory.
Stuff You Need to Know
Locker cleanout: Students your lockers must be cleaned out by this Friday (5/27). Anything left in your locker will be donated.
Need Service Hours? There are SO MANY opportunities happening over the summer!
- Help run activities at the Harnew Elementary Field Days
- Set up and provide water to walkers at the Blue Ribbon Walk or runners at the Lincoln Park Zoo “Run for the Zoo”
- Be a camp counselor for the St. Gerald summer camp or Oak Lawn Park District summer camp
- Wash cars for the JenCare Senior Center community car wash
- Help run activities at the St. Gerald Carnival
Information and sign-ups for these projects and more are available on the Service Learning Calendar.
Student Helpers -There will be a Student Helpers meeting TODAY Tuesday, May 24th at 3:05pm in the Little Theater. All current student helpers and new students interested in joining should attend. The meeting will last until 3:30pm.
Theater/Speech - The theater and speech program will be hosting an info meeting TODAY Tuesday, May 24th in the PAC right after school! Come learn about these amazing programs. Plus, we will be unveiling next year’s fall musical. This meeting is for current and new members! Feel free to bring a friend or two.
– Just a reminder…. Please have your ID’s out and ready to scan when getting breakfast and lunch every day.
Tech Help -
If you’re having trouble logging into your classes or having any other tech issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for tech assistance. If possible, include a screen shot of your issue.