Credits at the time of the induction:
- Served as teacher, researcher, and advisor at Tennessee Technological University from 1969-2002.
- Awarded numerous university faculty awards, including Sigma Xi Research Award and the Outstanding Faculty Award for Teaching.
- Awarded the Outstanding Fisheries Scientist Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Tennessee Chapter of the American Fisheries Society.
- Invited to make various presentations at international symposiums.
- Secured numerous research grants and contracts totaling over $500,000.
- Has authored or co-authored over 90 papers, articles and books for presentation and/or publication.
- Participated in numerous community service organizations and events, including Knights of Columbus and Special Olympics.
Class of 1959
Induction Date: October 11, 2002