iPad Pilot Phase 3
In the fall of 2015 every student was issued an iPad (iPad Air or iPad Air2). Students received and setup their iPads during registration. They had the opportunity to purchase iPad insurance before receiving their iPad.
Check out our iPad Orientation Video!
Teachers will be following the SAMR model when incorporating technology into their classrooms. During the 2014-2015 school year, staff professional development sessions were offered during institutes and prep periods. Professional development will continue to be offered throughout the 2015-2016 school year. We anticipate that this 1:1 technology will
- create a student-centered classroom
- increase student engagement
- differentiate instruction
- encourage creativity and problem solving
- provide opportunities for enrichment and remediation